Sunday, January 7, 2007

88 And Still Going!!!


Update; January 4, 2010.
It has been three years since I first made this post and I am happy to add this update that my friend Sam is still here and still going strong. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sam!!! Sam is now 91 and doing well.

I am running a little late with this post with the busy Christmas season but it is still not too late to post a birthday tribute to my good friend and fishing partner; Sam. On December 22 Sam turned 88 years young and his love for bass fishing is still matched by his energy to pursue them. Guess what he did to celebrate his 88th birthday; you guessed it , he went fishing as he does almost everyday of the week summer and winter. Sam has the same love of top water fishing for bass that I do; but still keeps up the chase all winter long. I have posted a picture of Sam with a nice bass he caught last summer using his favorite top water lure; Sam's Favorite. This is one of the lures I make and Sam liked it so much I named it after him. It has the age old popping sound and action and just like Sam; it still catches bass. Happy Birthday Sam!!!

No comments: